Stacie Miller has a fairly diverse practice but focuses her practice on areas that assist individual people, such as family law and conservatorships.
Stacie received her B.A. from the University of Tennessee in 1994 and graduated from Loyola University School of Law in 2003 where she majored in both civil and common law. Stacie is a native of Knoxville but after law school decided to practice in New Orleans until returning home after Hurricane Katrina. Stacie is admitted to practice in all Tennessee and Louisiana state courts, the United States District Court for the Eastern and Middle Districts of Tennessee and the Eastern District of Louisiana.
Stacie has been practicing law since 2003 and joined the firm as an associate attorney in August 2008. When she isn’t working, Stacie can be found at the gym or spending time with her family.
Prior Professional Experience:
- Associate attorney, Linda G. Welch & Associates (2006-2008)
- Solo Practitioner (2005-2006)
- Supervising attorney, Morris Bart, P.L.C. (2004-2005)
- Paralegal, Lockridge, Valone & Beaty (1998-2000)
- Paralegal, Lockridge, Becker & Valone (1994-1998)
Professional Recognition & Honors:
- Legal Aid of East Tennessee Pro Bono Project Award Recipient in 2013 and 2014
- Attorney for Justice Award 2014 and 2021
- Member: Knoxville, Tennessee, and Louisiana Bar Associations, and East Tennessee Legal Association of Women
Professional Associations & Leadership:
- Autism Society of America East Tennessee Chapter
- President (2010-Present)
- Vice President (2017-2019)
- Board of Directors (2016-Present)
- Knoxville Bar Association, CLE Committee (2011-present)
- Knoxville Bar Association, Legal Placement Committee Co-Chair (2010-2011)
Publications & Presentations:
- Landlord-Tenant Law, Sterling Education, author & presenter, December 2015
- Collection Law From Start to Finish, National Business Institute, author & presenter, February 2015
- Workplace Investigations in Tennessee, Lorman Education Services, author & presenter, February 2014